Established in 1907, Gozigian, Washburn & Clinton is comprised of four attorneys, all of whom are native to the central New York area. For over 100 years, the firm has been known for their high legal and ethical standards, their commitment to the community, and their consistency in achieving results. At Gozigian, Washburn & Clinton we represent a diverse client base, with local, national and multi-national clients, meeting both corporate & individual demands.
As the oldest law firm in Otsego County, we are dedicated to providing first-class representation and counsel to our clients. While the name of the firm has changed through the years to reflect the identity of our partners, one thing has always been constant: the integrity of our attorneys and staff and their ability to provide premium legal service to the people of upstate New York. We consistently maintain the tradition of leadership and excellence set by us and before us, upon which so many people in the region have come to rely.
A brief history –
Our firm was founded in 1907 as the Law Office of Orange L. Van Horne (1907-1946). Theodore Feury joined as a partner in 1946, after which the firm became known as Van Horne & Feury (1946-1970). When Edward Gozigian joined the team in 1970, the name changed again to reflect the same, becoming Van Horne, Feury & Gozigian (1970-1979).In 1979 Philip Washburn joined the firm as partner and the name changed to Feury, Gozigian & Washburn (1979-1993). In 1993 with the addition of David Clinton, the name morphed into Gozigian, Washburn & Clinton.